I am very excited for today’s episode. As a web designer, I love a good looking website. And I make snap judgements about businesses based on their website. #sorrynotsorry Because really in this day and age, how hard is it to have a beautiful website? But having a good looking website isn’t enough to get your customers or clients. It needs to be strategic too!
In This Episode:
- [1:03] What I really mean when I say a beautiful website.
- [1:14] Design is what catches your eye. It makes the FIRST IMPRESSION.
- [1:36] Why you need a strategically planned website.
- [1:59] Why the footer shouldn’t be overlooked as a useless part of your website.
- [2:21] What to include in the footer of your website.
- [2:45] Should you ever have a sidebar on your website?
- [2:58] When and where a sidebar should be used and what to include in it.
- [5:30] Why just having a contact form on your contact page is a missed opportunity.
- [6:12] What to include on your contact page.
- [7:10] How to strategically plan your services page.
- [9:11] Why the about page is the one page I consistently see people get so wrong.
- [10:00] Why a CTA (or call to action) is absolutely necessary on your about page.
- WordPress Success Free Guide: https://www.lindseyaleson.com/wpsuccess
Connect with Me on Social Media:
- Facebook Group – The Lovely Entrepreneur Society: https://www.thelovelyentrepreneursociety.com
- Instagram: @blogmelovely
Subscribe + Review:
Pin for Later: